Calling All “Beater Testers”!

Hopefully these will be Pinspirations and not Pinstrosities!

LOL!

I love Pinterest (you can come and find me there) and there are SOOO many recipes and ideas that I want to try!

I am going to attempt to do my version of this set of “beta test” recipes and hopefully they won’t be complete disasters!

See below for the beta testing terms and conditions if you would like to taste test one or two of them.

Rainbow Cookies

Caramels

one batch of between 12 and 24 sweets (depending on how they are cut) R25

Flourless Dark Chocolate Cookies

one batch of 12 cookies R40

to be taste-tested by Lloyd

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The terms of beta testing are as follows:

• If you want to try one of these recipes, there’s a small price to cover the cost of the ingredients, and each recipe is individually priced.
  • Only one batch of each recipe is available, so its first-comment-left-here-first-served. You must leave a comment on this post to tell me which one you would like to try.
  • I will then email you further details- an invoice, my EFT details, a collection date and my address and directions.
  • If you have done a beta-test in the last month then I am afraid you will have to give someone else a turn to try something.
  • You can only opt to test two of these recipes.
  • Your order will have to be collected from me in Midrand.
  • I will specify the collection date for the beta test.
  • Biscuits and sweets can wait for collection, but cakes, cheesecakes and cupcakes need to be collected the day they are baked, or a day later at most.
  • After you’ve sampled your beta test order- you must email me, write a blog post, or leave a comment and tell me what you thought- this is imperative as this is the whole point behind the beta-testing!
Bookmark the permalink.

About Angel

Wife, mom, Guide Dog puppy raiser, cake artist, ADHD champion, wedding planner, dog lover, and tattooed cat slave.

14 Responses to Calling All “Beater Testers”!

1. Lloyd Hains says:

Hi.

I am looking forward to beta testing Strawberry Brownie Cupcakes and the Flourless Dark Chocolate Cookies.

Thanks. 🙂

2. Fem says:

I’d love to try out the lemon cupcakes but I’d need to know the cost of the ingredients.

3. cybelle says:

Oooh i want to try the strawberry fudge!!!

4. cybelle says:

And the rainbow cookies. by mistake pressed enter

5. tanya says:

Strawberry brownie cupcakes pleeeeeeez!

6. Samantha says:

Hi

I would like to try the dark chocolate cookies.
    However I would like a list of other beta products that I could order as I dont want to order such a small amount?
    All could you deliver to sandton city at a cost? Or would I need to collect.I know you not to far so I dont mind collecting

7. Angel says:

Lloyd: Fabulous! I will email you an invoice once we agree on a date.

Fem: there are lemon brownies on this beta test list, and they are R40 for 12. If there’s something else you’d like please check out my price list.

cybelle: Great! I will email you an invoice once we agree on a date.

Tanya: Ooh sorry- Lloyd beat you to it this time!

Samantha: Ooh sorry- Lloyd beat you to the cookies! The beta tests are once off offers that I use to experiment with recipes. I have a price list you can look at for what I normally offer. I can do deliveries for a small fee, but the beta tests do not get delivered.

8. Lana says:

I will assist you with any recipe, especially if you need help for something you may not get enough response for. All the recipes sound delicious and unique. You are within walkimg distance so collection is no problem. You can email me to discuss payment. Look forward to assisting you 🙂

9. Pingback: The Cupcake Lady » Blog Archive » Beta Test Results

10. Fem says:

Hi there

I meant the LEMON NEAPOLITAN CUPCAKES 🙂

11. Pingback: The Cupcake Lady » Blog Archive » Beta Test Results

12. Samantha says:

Cant wait for some new beta tests in the up coming months. 🙂

13. Pingback: The Cupcake Lady » Blog Archive » Beta Test Results

14. Samantha says:

Are the lemon nap cup cakes still available. Want to make an order for the 6th of August and thought maybe I could get my colleagues to try these as well? Also is there a new buying price for the rainbow cookies now they have been tested?