So after many requests and much mulling over, I have decided to host a cupcake icing workshop at my house!
The details are as follows.
It will be held on Monday, 10 December 2012, at 10am, at my house in Midrand, Gauteng.
I only have room for five bookings.
Proof of payment emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org secures your seat and my address and directions will be mailed to you.
The workshop will most likely run for about 3 hours and I will cover basic sugarpaste modelling, using moulds for sugarpaste, and butter icing techniques.
For R700, you will get the following:
- a small assortment of tools including nozzles and piping bags
- 12 cupcakes (6 chocolate and 6 vanilla)
- 1kg of ready to use sugarpaste (fondant) in 5 different colours
- 500g of my secret recipe white vanilla butter icing
- 500g of my secret recipe chocolate butter icing
- tea and coffee and a light lunch