I once again have a bundle of new recipes clutched in my food colouring stained fingers… I was going to say “grubby little paws” but that doesn’t sound terribly sanitary does it!?
How the “beta testing” works is that I try something new, and you tell me what you think! If you want to try one of these recipes, there’s a small price to cover the cost of the ingredients. These experiments will cost you R70 each and only one “batch” of each recipe is available, so its first-come-first-served. Your order will have to be collected from me in Midrand. Biscuits can wait for collection, but cakes and cupcakes and such need to be collected the day they are baked, or a day later at most.
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and tell me which one you would like to try, I will then email you further details.
So here’s the list of recipes I am going to be attempting.
- Apricot, Sour Cream & Coconut Cupcakes (12) Rozz would like these!
- Jam Doughnut Cupcakes (12) Michelle’s got these!
- White Chocolate Chip Cupcakes (12) AndyWandy wants these!
- Fruit Tart Cupcakes (12)
- Fluffy Coconut Cupcakes (12) These are Jessica’s!
- Baklava Cupcakes (12) Anneke beat AndyWandy to these in the comments section!
- Caramel Toffee Cupcakes (12) And these are Anneke’s too!
- Earl Grey Cupcakes (12) Alida booked these…
- Red Velvet Cheesecake (1) Sheena called shotgun on this one already!
- Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes (12) and Alida booked these…
Are you drooling!? I am… 😀