I have something new – something uber-decadent, that you can’t eat more than one of – and I am going to need a few people to try them for me…
I love Pinterest (you can find me there), and there are SOOO many recipes and ideas that I want to try!
I spotted something there a while ago that I am going to try and make my own version of… I just don’t know what I’m going to call them yet!
So if you’re a fan of chocolate and caramel, and you would like to try 6 (not 12) of something for me, leave a comment!
The terms of beater testing are as follows:
- If you want to try this test, there’s a small price to cover the cost of the ingredients.
- You must leave a comment on this post to tell me which one you would like to try.
- I will then email you further details – an invoice, my EFT details, a collection date and my address and directions.
- Your order will have to be collected from me in Midrand.
- I will specify the collection date for the beta test.
- Biscuits and sweets can wait for collection, but cakes, cheesecakes and cupcakes need to be collected the day they are baked, or a day later at most.
- After you’ve sampled your beater test order, you must email me, write a blog post, or leave a comment and tell me what you thought – this is imperative as this is the whole point behind the beater-testing!