To avoid disappointment, you are advised to place an order at least 10 working days before your celebration date.
For wedding enquiries, please contact The Wedding Cake.
Terms can be changed without notice.
- Order collection
- Tuesday to Friday collections must be done between 3PM and 5PM
- Saturday collections must be done between 8AM and 10AM
- Orders required for a Sunday or Monday must be collected the Saturday before
- Corporate orders can no longer be accommodated
- I do not replicate themes that are subject to copyright
- I do not copy the work of other cake artists
- Receipt of the invoice signifies acknowledgement of the order terms
- Cupcakes must be ordered in batches of 12 of a kind, in increments of 12 – unless you order more than 48 cupcakes
- The cupcake-in-a-jar option must be ordered in batches of 24
- Orders of 200 cupcakes or more require at least two (2) week’s notice – arrangements can be made depending on my workload
- Orders of custom sugar paste work require at least two (2) week’s notice – more time may be needed depending on the detail and quantity
- Estimates are valid for five (5) working days after the estimate date
- On acceptance of a estimate – via email – an invoice will be issued as order confirmation
- For orders valued at R500 or less, full payment is due within 24 hours of receipt of the invoice
- For the following, a 50% booking fee is required within 24 hours of receipt of the invoice, with the balance of the payment due the day before the delivery/ collection date:
- orders of more than 60 cupcakes
- orders valued at R500 or more
- custom made sugar paste decorations
- EFT payments only – proof of payment to be emailed – using the invoice number as a payment reference
- If you do make use of a direct cash deposit, an additional R20 is required to cover the bank fees
- Whilst every care is taken during preparation and delivery, I can accept no responsibility for the cake and/or cupcakes after delivery or collection.