- To avoid disappointment, you are advised to place an order at least 10 working days before your celebration date.
- Estimates are valid for five (5) working days after the estimate date.
- An estimate will only be provided with a collection date.
- On acceptance of an estimate (via email), a PDF invoice will be issued.
- An order date will only be reserved on receipt of proof of payment.
- Payment signifies acknowledgement of the terms and conditions here listed.
- Non-payment of an invoice will result in an order being cancelled.
- For wedding enquiries, please contact www.theweddingcake.co.za
- Corporate orders can no longer be accommodated.
- Themes subject to copyright will not be replicated.
- The work of other cake artists will not be copied.
- All orders are photographed for use on my website, social media accounts, and portfolio.
- For orders valued at R500 or less, full payment is due within 24 hours of receipt of the invoice.
- For the following, a 50% booking fee is required within 24 hours of receipt of the invoice:
- orders of more than 60 cupcakes and/or
- orders valued at R500 or more and/or
- custom made sugar paste decorations.
- The balance of the payment due the day before the delivery/ collection date.
- EFT payments only – proof of payment to be emailed.
- Use the invoice number as a payment reference.
- If you do make use of an in-branch cash deposit, an additional R20 is required to cover the bank fees.
- Cancellation by The Cupcake Lady –
- a full refund of any payment(s) will be made.
- Cancellation by customer after payment –
- refund to be determined based on the notice given, reasons given, and the work already done for the order.
- In the case of force majeure, refund will be negotiated based on the situation.
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your order, a partial or full refund will be considered if your cake and/ or cupcakes are returned to me within 24 hours.
- I am closed on Monday and Sunday
- Tuesday to Friday collections must be done between 3PM and 5PM.
- Saturday collections must be done between 8AM and 10AM.
- Orders required for a Sunday or Monday must be collected the Saturday before.
- Deliveries can no longer be accommodated.
- Cupcakes must be ordered in batches of 12 of a kind, in increments of 12.
- The cupcake-in-a-jar option must be ordered in batches of 24.
- Orders of 200 cupcakes or more require at least two (2) week’s notice – arrangements can be made depending on my workload.
- Orders of custom sugar art require at least two (2) week’s notice – more time may be needed depending on the detail and quantity.
- Whilst every care is taken during preparation and delivery, I can accept no responsibility for the cake and/or cupcakes after delivery or collection.
- My kitchen is not allergen free, people with allergies or intolerance to eggs, nuts, gluten, or dairy should use personal discretion in choosing whether or not to partake.
- Prices can be changed without notice.
- Terms & conditions can be changed without notice.