I was inspired by an ice cream and I had a brainwave for a bit of a beta test!
I’m going to call this one…
So who wants to try it?
Its a strawberry cupcake topped with white chocolate ganache and a sprinkling of shortcake pieces, and you can have a batch of 12 cupcakes for R150!
The terms of beta testing are as follows:
- If you want to try one of these recipes, there’s a small price to cover the cost of the ingredients, and each one is individually priced.
- Only one batch of each recipe is available, so its first-commented-first-served. You must leave a comment on this post and tell me which one you would like to try.
- I will then email you further details- an invoice, my EFT details, a collection date and my address and directions.
- If you have had beta-test order in the last month then I am afraid you will have to give someone else a turn to try something.
- You can only opt to test one of these recipes.
- Your order will have to be collected from me in Midrand.
- Biscuits can wait for collection, but cakes, cheesecakes and cupcakes need to be collected the day they are baked, or a day later at most.
- After you’ve sampled your beta test order- you must email me, write a blog post, or leave a comment and tell me what you thought- this is imperative as this is the whole point behind the beta-testing!