OMW these are SOOO good! They are so wonderfully chocolatey with the faintest hint of strawberry!
This set of beta test recipes are all inspired by pins I have on my Pinterest “I Love Baking” board! I love Pinterest, and there’s so much there that I want to try!
How the “beta testing” works is that I try something new, and you tell me what you think! If you want to try one of these recipes, there’s a small price to cover the cost of the ingredients. These cupcake and cookie experiments will cost you R70 each. Cake and cheesecake experiments will cost you R100 each. Only one “batch” of each recipe is available, so its first-come-first-served. Your order will have to be collected from me in Midrand. Biscuits can wait for collection, but cakes and cupcakes and such need to be collected the day they are baked, or a day later at most.
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and tell me which one you would like to try, I will then email you further details.
So here’s the list of recipes I am going to be attempting.
- Pineapple Upside Down cake x1
- Oreo Cookies and Cream No-Bake cheesecake x1 This is now Louisa’s!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprise cookies x12 These are now Gina’s!
- Strawberry Chocolate cookies x12 Cara wants these.
- Snickers Caramel Cheesecake cookies x12 These are Anneke’s!
- Gluten-free Shirley Temple cupcakes x12 Nadia wants to try these!
- Nutella cupcakes x12 These are also Gina’s!
- Peanut Butter with Peanut Butter Frosting and Jam cupcakes x12 These are Anneke’s too!
The word “snickerdoodle” is one of my favourite words to say, and my one cat- Taxi- was nicknamed “snickerdoodles” as a petname :D. There are several words that I love to just say cos they sound like fun, and until a few years ago I didn’t realise a Snickerdoodle was a cookie!
And then I found a recipe… 😛
And here they are! I think they’re my new favourite cookie! They’re a sweet biscuit, and they’re rolled in cinnamon sugar before they are baked!